Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My closelip flight...

I feel like my  heart will "burst"t as I sat of my plane seat in disbelief.

I am flying to Davao and nobody in my clan knew about it. I wrecked my nerves with white lies (bad me) just to follow the longings of my heart! I am so excited and enthusiastic about this "close lip" adventure just a week ago. Now, I'm not anxiously sure .

This is not the first time I  boarded a plane. It is however, my first ever "close-mouthed air travel".  The totally silly and morbid thought of my body thrown off the plane (like a party popper)  and into some mountain ranges hounds my mind to no end.  I’ll be in hell and my prayerful mum doesn’t have a single clue.

Is insanity the consequence of my work or is it just my conscience haunting me?

Worst, the plane went through an "air turbulence", pumping  liters of blood into my atria and ventricles faster during the whole 2o minutes! As the aircraft went into a shaking frenzy, I saw some passengers felt nauseous and dizzy as I do. This scene made me realized I am far from my morbid hallucinations.

I'm close to being normal.

My lips started to utter words of worship and resentment as I always did whenever God juggled my head every time I do crazy stuffs. Then the sky cleared up. Perhaps my prayers have truly pleased the Father. We had one comfortable ride through the remaining of the flight.

Excitement, fun, and a joyful experience flowed into my system as I think of the reason why am I setting my foot on Davao. Why? I think, I'll keep it as a little secret for now.

2 comments:

Avel Manansala said...

hi there!

still waiting for your post about the mbs2.

in love ka ano? Hehehe!

nice meeting you ligaya. :)

Bariles
http://www.gensantos.com

Ligaya said...

hi sir Bariles! Sorry for a late post just arrived from Mindanao. After MBS2 went straight to Davao and Digos City for outdoor adventures.Kaw talaga..hehehe. Shouldn't we be in love everyday? It was my pleasure meeting u. Congrats and hope to see you again.