Monday, September 29, 2008

Ligaya will be in Gensan for the second MBS!



Okay, let me get this straight. I'm a newbie blogger and a bit autistic. Well, sort of. ..

I still think blogging is just a private, personal online diary. Nothing sort of what other bloggers published to the outside world.  And frankly, had it not been  for BoneDoc, I would have been repulsed by the thought of having to sweat my brain out and post something like this.

No, really!! You think I am kidding???Ever heard about the slave driver and push over Dokie? Did you?! 

What on earth is MBS2?!! And where the heck is the "sidebar" of a blog?

Look now what he got me into. I am attending MBS2. I don't have the the wits of a "true" blogger (is there such an adjective?) but I am very eager to learn blogging. Yep, you read me right, no thanks to ob-c Dokie.

I should what??!!Register for MBS2?!When? Now na??!!!


A great and exciting way for me to start bloggin' is to be in flesh with fellow blogger for the 2nd Mindanao Bloggers Summit on October 25-26, 2008s at Family Country Hotel and Convention Center, Gen. Santos City.  It will be a  great experience for me that will somehow "hook" my attention to blogging. I heared there will be food, freebies, games, infos, friends and more in this summit! Thus, I'll be packing my bags one of these days and fly back to my homeland in Mindanao!

Shucks, that sounds like an entry to the hodgepodge of fiona. No, I am Ligaya and I should be Ligaya joining MBS2, not some coerced newbie blogger bored to death!

Maybe I should just take my time in that summit and have some fun.. Or attempt at least, on making myself one conscious mindanaon. Thats what matters.Newbie blogger or not.
Thanks to these sponsors! It will make all this hard work worth remembering!


CO-PRESENTERS:
NOKIA (Philippines), Inc.
Mayor Pedro B. Acharon, Jr.
Congresswoman Darlene Antonino-Custodio
ABS-CBN Regional Network Group
Bariles Republic
GOLD SPONSORS:
ACLC-Skeptron Ventures, Inc.
Gregoria Printing Press
International Container Terminal Services, Inc.
Grab A Crab Restaurant and Coffee Club 101
SILVER SPONSORS:
Asia United Bank
NoKiAHOST.COM - P5/day Philippines Webhosting
Family Country Hotel and Convention Center
East Asia Royale Hotel
BRONZE SPONSORS:
GensanSALE.COM - AnyThings for Sale in Gensan
Blogging from Home Book
Pacific Seas Seafood Market
Shalom-Crest Wizard Academy
Generals Logimark Exponent
Prints and You
Sta. Cruz Seafood, Inc.
Dellosa Design Builders, Inc.
Forest Lake San Carlos
Rolees Bakery & Cafe

2 comments:

Avel Manansala said...

Hi Ligaya!

You made it! Congrats!

You're now officially registered as participant to the MBS2.

Don't worry. It will be a blast!

So see you in a few weeks time ok?

Meantime, check out www.mindanaobloggers.com and www.gensantos.com for updates.

Ayo-ayo! :)

Bonedoc said...

Haha! Ligaya Made it! Brilliant.

Thanks Avel!