Monday, September 29, 2008

Blogging coercion at its best! Why I am blogging from now on

I'm going to tell you why am I taking time to wrinkle my forehead now and looking at my blank blogger post board. You see, I have this difficulty of putting my thoughts into one comprehensible piece of reading material . One more thing,  I get eye strain galore staring at any computer monitor. Heck, I couldn't even last longer than one hour on my PC!

You know what I think? It's pretty cool  being a blogger. Or at least, earn some semblance of the millions who frolicked on blogosphere. But that's all about what I can muster. I don't have that drive to even start or create my own blog!

Well, at least until one guy intruded into my silent, blissful privacy and convinced me to blog. Its been months since my friend  BoneDoc a dispassionate blogger and brilliantly compulsive writer encourage me to write.

Here's what he did:
  1. Hacked into my PC (with my permission of course)
  2. Verbosely set up a blogger blog with my name on it (yes Ligaya is my idea)
  3. He had a one-on-two lecture (with me and Rain), a crash course actually on blogging whatyamacallit..
  4. He even dragged me to the Wordcamp 2008, and made me listen (or see)  to blogophobes getting a turn on Wordpress!(shh!.not M.M.)
Thus, here I am folks and you will soon discover how lunatic I can be. Or has been.

Wait! Of course I have my personal reasons for blogging lest I would be called a hypocrite. Or should I be?  For one, writing is a good way to stimulate once mind. By stimulate I mean  the non hormonal type.Some say its a better way to enhance writing skills. At least, I will have an opportunity organizing my thoughts and a way of expressing and rediscovering myself huh?!!!  Two, I still think blogging is a virtual diary where I can put my heart out,  reveal my thoughts and uncover my soul, under the terms of my disclosure policy of course.  Three,  I hope at least one  single soul can relate to me as I write about my life's journey. Which leads me to my fourth reason- meet new friends and learn from the too (yipee I won't be autistic and anti social anymore! hahaha).

Now, that is one big reason don't you think?!!

0 comments: